As important as visuals in any presentation, good copy can make or break a sale. Good copy tells a story in a few choice words. Think of it this way: A picture tells 1,000 words–in most instances, good copy paints a picture in less than 5.
Francine LaSala‘s been dreaming up and whipping off KCC copy for more than 20 years. How can she help you?:
* Is your book blurb a burden to write (and read)?
* Has someone expressed interest in your work, and is now seeking a summary or synopsis (yes–they are different)?
* Does your project need a snappy tagline?
* Do you need an attention-grabbing headline?
* Do you have a website or blog calling out for content?
* Is your Internet copy successfully embedded with strong SEO? (Do you even know what SEO is?)
* Does your product description really describe your product–and in an interesting way? I can help you. Heck, I’ve even written copy for this thing:
If you have copy needs, large or small, I can help you. Contact Francine LaSala today: email@example.com